If any of this sounds like you, then you need to hire a professional virtual assistant. Do you find yourself with more work in the day than time? Are you always doing 50 things at once and getting nowhere? You go to your office, turn on the computer and there are 60 new emails to answer. You haven’t even had a chance to reply to the 60 emails that you received yesterday. If you answered yes to any of these questions then it’s time for you to hire a Virtual Assistant. Virtual Assistants or VA’s as they are called are a business that is on the rise.
These are some of the ways a virtual assistant can make life easier for you. You will wonder what took you so long to hire a virtual assistant in the first place.
1. Email management – taking care of your email by sorting, sending you emails that are important and putting other emails in a folder
2. Social Media – Scheduling all of your social media posts to your social sites. That is a big time saver for you.
3. Content writing – writing your blog posts, newsletters, or email blasts.
4. Research – Research your competition, research for a book or article, or any other research you might need done.
5. Newsletters – writing your newsletters or formatting your newsletter to be scheduled in your email system to be sent out monthly or weekly.
6. On boarding Clients – Taking care of all of the paperwork that needs to be signed when you first start working with a client. Making sure payment has been received and sending out a welcome kit.
There are so many things that a Virtual assistant can help you do to replace yourself and free up your time. If you need help with any of the tasks above then you are the perfect candidate for help from a virtual assistant. In order to find the right fit for you do your research. There are virtual assistants that perform administrative tasks only and there are virtual assistants that are technical. By deciding which tasks can be done virtually and figuring out how much you can afford to pay monthly hiring a virtual assistant can be one of the best decisions you could make.
Join Our Facebook Community
Deborah Northcutt is the CEO of http://www.FreeYouUpVA.com. I am a Speaker Support Consultant that helps aspiring speakers, coaches, and entrepreneurs find their ideal speaking opportunity so they can shine their light and grow their business with high-level support. Join my Facebook Community.