Chicago Virtual Assistants coaching services is the perfect solution for coaches. As a coach wouldn’t you rather be out coaching and training and using a virtual assistant coaching and training programs? We know how much a coach wants to change the world and make it a better place. As a professional coach Chicago business
Save money by paying a set amount to do certain tasks. For example, a virtual assistant might do customer service, data entry, and social media management for one price instead of having to hire three different people.
Save time by turning a task over to someone who can do it faster. For example, you can schedule social media posts, send emails or newsletters, and mail postcards to their customers, all from one platform.
Less Stress for you to worry about doing it your self or finding time to fit it into your schedule.
Provide peace of mind by taking care of the details for you.
Making you look professional by keeping your communications looking professional through proofing, editing your correspondence, blog posts, etc.
Keep things running smoothly by scheduling appointments and managing your calendars.
Keep your website updated and edited so you always have a professional portal for customers to land on.
Productive. You can work on the parts of your business you are good at while knowing the other stuff is getting done.
- Manage Social Media – Manage up to 2 Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc) Scheduling of posts. Cover and Event Photo Management.
- Assistance with Social Editorial Calendar. Promote your content ( 3 times Facebook, 10 times Twitter, 3 times LinkedIn, 2 Instagram) Monday – Friday.
- Email Management – Monitor and Respond to Emails. Manage spam. Organize emails.
- Manage Calendars – Manage appointments and send out reminders. Appointment confirmations.
- Proof Read Articles for Blogs and Newsletters.
- Onboarding Clients – Send out
welcomepacket. Schedule your welcome phone call. Send out questionnaires. Add clientto Project Management tool and create newproject ( project template, deadlines, etc.).
- Blog Management – Proofread blog article. Submit up to 5 blogs to article sites. Moderating blog comments. Adding tags and images to blog posts.
- Manage Lead Generation – Using Divi’s Page Builder.
- Manage Email Marketing Software (Using Aweber) – Import existing list(s). Create
Please Select Your Package Below By Clicking Image